Course D3 Online 12/2022
|Time:||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (1 day)|
|Participants:||min. 4 persons|
|Fees per person:||Euro 300 + VAT|
Incl. training documentation
|The course is aimed at designers, service employees and commissioning engineers. The participants learn in theory and through practical exercises and examples of the commissioning and parameterization of the COMBIVERT F6 / S6 series. They get an overview of the functionality of the devices and are able to adapt them to the respective application. With the help of practical exercises, what has been learned is applied and deepened.|
The course D3 Online deepens the knowledge of the CiA402 Operation Modes, especially Profile Position Mode, Homing Mode and the Cyclic Synchronous Modes.
|Requirements:||Participation in Course 7 or Course D2 Online, basic knowledge of parametrization tool COMBVIS 6|
|Requirements for hardware and infrastructure:||Powerful broadband connection, a PC with optimally 2 screens, one for the presentation, one for the practical exercises, TeamViewer™ at least version: 15, Optional WebCam|
- The online seminar is held via Teams ™ (theoretical instruction, dialogue).
- Each participant has an exercise model (device and PC) available for practical exercises.
- The training models are accessed via TeamViewer™.
- The training model / exercises are controlled / observed via webcam.
- Seminar documents will be sent to the participants in advance.
- Operating modes according to CiA402 (IEC 61800-7-200)
- Velocity Mode
- Homing Mode
- Profile Position Mode
- Cyclic Synchronous Velocity Mode
- Cyclic Synchronous Position Mode
- COMBIVIS 6 start-up wizard
- Fault diagnosis
- Practical exercises