Course 7 Heilbronn
|Time:||9:00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. [CEST] (2 days)|
|Participants:||min. 6 persons, max. 12 persons|
|Fees per person:||Euro 600 + VAT|
Incl. training documentation, lunch, beverages
By the means of practical exercises and examples the participants learn the start-up and parameterization of the servo series KEB COMBIVERT S6/F6. They obtain a general view of the functionality of the units and are able to adjust these to respective application.
basic PC knowledge, basic knowledge of electronic drive technology.
- Hardware KEB COMBIVERT S6/F6
- Steps of connection and taking unit into operation
- Functional range of the units
- Operating modes concerning DS 402 (IEC 61800-7-200)
- PC-operation surface KEB COMBIVIS (short introduction)
- Error diagnosis
- Practical exercises
Trainings in english language on request