Mechatronics (B. Sc.)
- Mechanical and precision engineering systems (electronic drive technology, precision engineering / manufacturing, hydraulics and pneumatics, etc.) and electronic systems (alternative vehicle drives, databases, electrical machines, programming languages, software design, etc.)
- A broad range of basic knowledge (mathematics, physics, technical mechanics, electrical engineering, mechatronic systems, design theory, materials science, programming, measurement technology, technical English, business administration, project and cost management, etc.)
- Hands-on learning in the laboratory
- 6th semester: bachelor’s dissertation and examination
- Measurement, testing and programming of components
- Installation of programmable controls
- Development, construction, housing design and construction, production planning and control
- Programming, service, quality management and assurance, product qualification, test bed engineering
This degree is usually completed in six semesters. You’ll study for four days a week at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Lemgo, and you’ll complete the practical part of your course at our company on the fifth day and during the semester break.
Are you interested in the development and use of mechatronic systems?
To be admitted on this work and study programme, you’ll need
- a subject-specific university entrance certificate (Fachhochschulreife)
- a general university entrance certificate (Abitur) or an equivalent recognised qualification