Computer Engineering (B. Sc.)
- Basic knowledge: mathematics, electronics, computer organisation and operating systems, programming languages, software design, technical English, data security, databases, real-time data processing, etc.
- Specialisation: physics, software quality management, software lifecycle management, control engineering, image processing, encoding, mobile systems, programming, management skills, business administration, etc.
- 6th semester: bachelor’s dissertation and examination
- Systematic handling of complex projects
- Flexible deployment in various areas: technical development and documentation, design, project planning, product qualification, quality management, sales
This degree is usually completed in six semesters. You’ll study for four days a week at the University of Applied Sciences and Arts in Lemgo, and you’ll complete the practical part of your course at our company on the fifth day and during the semester break.
Would you like to understand and analyse how electrical engineering works with IT by studying the relationships between software systems and hardware platforms?
To be admitted on this work and study programme, you’ll need
- a subject-specific university entrance certificate (Fachhochschulreife)
- a general university entrance certificate (Abitur) or an equivalent recognised qualification